You can find the application forms here.
In order to be certified as a Level II dental assistant you must:
- Be a graduate of an approved dental assisting program
- Successfully complete all National Dental Assisting Examining Board (NDAEB) examination requirements
- Be an ODAA member in good standing
- Commit to our Code of Ethics
- Commit to maintaining your certification by paying your annual dues and submitting proof of continuing education
Members must earn 12 continuing education credits per year in order to keep their status as a certified professional.
Learn more about how to stay certified.