Why Certification is Important
ODAA Certification is good for your career and your patients
- Certified dental assistants are well educated and work hard to constantly upgrade their skills.
- Certified dental assistants earn more then non-certified assistants.
- Certification means that you are making a commitment to staying contemporary in thought and practice. This is important to your patients.
- 70% of Ontario dental assistants are ODAA certified.
- ODAA certification assists you in marketing yourself as many Ontario dentists recognize the value.
- ODAA certification recognized across Canada and certainly in the absence of being a regulated health profession, ODAA certification is the next best thing.