- Graduate from an approved dental assisting program.
- Successfully complete all National Dental Assisting Examining Board (NDAEB) examination requirements.
- Maintain ODAA membership in good standing.
- Commit to the Code of Ethics.
- Commit to maintaining certification by paying annual dues and submitting proof of continuing education.
Learn more about how to stay certified.
Contact us for more information on certifying as a Dental Receptionist, Dental Treatment Coordinator, Dental Assistant Level I, or Preventive Dental Assistant.