What does it take to be a member of the ODAA?
A sense of pride in your career and a drive to continue to be the best you can be individuals who have an active and legitimate interest in the dental assisting profession can be members of our association. This includes:
- Chairside dental assistants,
- Intra-oral dental assistants,
- Office managers,
- Treatment coordinators,
- Dental assisting and dental reception program instructors,
- Public health workers, and
- Dental insurance claim administrators.
We also have many dental hygienists as members.